Despite increasing concerns about the ethical risks posed by rapidly developing AI applications, employers are paying little attention to the issue in recruiting, an OECD study said Monday.
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development searched online job offers for AI posts in 14 countries.
It found that while the percentage including keywords relating to ethics had increased sharply in the past four years, it still remained very low at an average of 0.4 per cent in 2022.
"Results indicate that in the majority of countries, less than 1 per cent of all vacancies mentioned keywords associated with AI ethics," the OECD said in its annual job skills report.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access