There are places on this Earth where people live to 100 and beyond and enjoy robust health to the end.
Gardens of Eden? Demi-paradises? Geriatricians’ pipe dreams?
A little bit of each perhaps?
Perhaps. But invariably they are places where people live simple lives, where they move a lot during their days, eat simple local food, live close to loved ones with whom they eat and laugh and perhaps pray.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access