From creams and oils promising to take the user to seventh heaven to multi-sensory vibration devices and erotic lingerie, the sex accessory market has become more feminine over the years, even feminist.
In doing so, it has managed to broaden its market and is reaping the dividends, enjoying impressive growth.
The global market was estimated to be worth around $19 billion in 2021, with the United States leading the way ($4.4 billion), according to a study by consultancy firm PwC.
Further growth is predicted to reach $27 billion by 2026.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access