Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Tuesday the killing "of women, of children, of babies" in the Israel-Hamas war must stop, sparking a strong rebuke from Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu.
"The world is watching, on TV, on social media. We are hearing the testimonies of doctors, family members, survivors, kids who have lost their parents," Trudeau said at an event in British Columbia.
"The world is witnessing this killing of women, of children, of babies. This has to stop."
Netanyahu hit back at Trudeau's criticism.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access