Police found five people dead from gunshots wounds, including three children and the alleged shooter, at two border city residences in a case described Tuesday as "intimate partner violence."
The victims were discovered late Monday in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, about 700 kilometres north of Toronto, after police received reports of break-ins.
A 41-year-old was found "deceased from a gunshot wound" at the first residence. "The shooter had fled the area prior to police arrival," a statement.
Ten minutes later, another emergency call saw police head to another home 3.7 kilometres away.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access