I am a son, a father, and a husband. I am a co-worker and neighbour. I am also a Canadian Jew.
I don’t have an order for these labels. Each label is core to my essence as a person.
And here I am living in Canada, a Canadian Jew, a Jewish Canadian, feeling scared.
All four of my grandparents were Jews, who immigrated to Canada from Europe. I will be forever grateful that they came to Canada and that I was born a Canadian citizen.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access