In a Swedish nursing home, residents wait for a bus that never comes.
Staff have installed a fake bus stop in a hallway to ease the minds of anxious dementia patients eager to leave.
A bench is pushed up against the wall under an authentic-looking bus stop sign for the municipal transport company, complete with a map of the town of Sodertalje.
An imaginary bus schedule is even posted on the opposite wall.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access