Cat owners in Singapore can now take their pets on luxury sunset cruises, perfect for pampered kitties who enjoy the finer things in life.
Onboard the ship Royal Albatross, the animals can lounge in custom-built "cat-bana" cages as their owners enjoy a four- or seven-course dinner beside them on deck.
The ship's operator introduced its cat cruise this month after the dog cruise it launched in 2021 proved popular.
For two-and-a-half hours, up to 15 feline and 130 human passengers sail along the resort island of Sentosa, enjoying views of Singapore's skyline and a short fireworks display.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access