Saroosh Gull, the CEO of Eventcombo, an event tech software company that helps organizations with event registration, communication and data tracking, is relocating the company's headquarters from New Jersey to Calgary.
The company, which currently employs 55 people and plans to invest $10 million over three years to expand its operations, cites Calgary’s growing tech sector as the main reason for the move.
Stephanie Babych: Why did you decide to move your company to Calgary?
Saroosh Gull: One factor was the type of business-development ecosystem that exists. Calgary has a good number of fintech companies.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access