Ontario mom Taylor Mott has three children, the youngest just two months old.
When her first child was born, her daughter was admitted to a special care nursery. Despite the stressors that came with her delivery, Mott found that the early postpartum period was in some ways easier than with her second and third child.
“I had nurses and doctors all around me. I was able to ask quickly ‘Is this okay?’… I could say, for example, engorged breasts or breast-feeding and blood clots, ‘What’s normal and what’s not?’”
With her other two children, she found she often had to turn to the internet.
Register to read the full article.
Already have an account? Sign In.
Register for free for:
- Access to ten free articles per month
- Our weekly roundup of top stories
- Monthly newsletters on topics of your choice
- Unlimited article access each month
- Crosswords and puzzles on Canadian holidays
- Full newsletter access